Friday, August 21, 2009

These things that I've done....

So since my last post I have...

...spent 6 weeks traveling around northern California in a van with 3 of my friends...

....spoke on stage in front of thousands of people over the course of the summer...

....visited Yosemite....and Sequoia...and Big Sur....

....driven across the Golden Gate Bridge at least 7 times....

....visited Salvation Mountain and the Salton Sea (if you have seen Into the Wild you know what this is)...

.... driven a 12 passenger van....

....seen a bear....in the wild...

.....slept in a van (see above for reason)...

.... watched a baby sea lion vomit on its brother...

... watched the sun rise over the San Francisco Bay...

....fallen in love with a place...

... grown to love people like a family....

....gotten a grown up job....

..... road tripped from South Carolina to California with my mom...

.... moved to California.

No comments: